Sunday, December 4, 2016

Want a Change-Its a Snap With Bejeweled By Sheree

Christmas is right around the corner and I have an idea for a fun gift. Bejeweled by Sheree has jewelry that can change with your mood and whim. My friend Sheree, who introduced me to this line, calls this snap jewelry. I was immediately intrigued and asked if we could collaborate. She said, "of course," and let me pick out the pieces I wanted to show.

Jacket: printed leather by Juliana Collezione (eBay)

My first choice was the wrap bracelet which comes in eight different colors. As there is usually a ring on my finger, I picked the silver stretchy ring because I thought it would be fun to match a  ring to the other jewelry.


Look One: The Turquoise Tree snap for the bracelet and the Dragonfly snap on the ring. 

Look Two: The Feur-de-Lis snap is probably one of my favorite snaps. I paired it with the silver and brown marble snap.

The one drawback for me is the small clasp on the bracelet. I have trouble getting it on. I have extra larger lobster clasps with my jewelry making supplies but who knows when I will get around to that.





The third piece I picked is a fringed pendant. I don't know how you feel, but I have finally decided that fringe is going to be around for a while. This particular necklace was picked from Sheree's shop and darn if I can't find it on the web site. Maybe it was discontinued, but there are still other fringe necklaces. I actually like The Long Triangular Drop better than mine. 

Look One
 
Red Chunk Metal Snap for the necklace and Dot Flower for the ring. Silk jacket by Juliana Collezione (eBay)



Look Two
 
For the necklace, Green Triangular Rhinestone Design and the ring Flat With White Square. Cotton/Polyester jacket by Juliana Collezione (eBay)






 Look Three


I picked Flower On Black for the necklace and Black Swirl (a mini) for the ring.  Vintage Wool/Acetate Escada jacket by Margaretha  Ley (eBay)





For the most part, this jewelry is the quality you would find at Target and Charming Charlies. However, Bejeweled also offers a finer sterling silver line that is found in the Exclusive Collection. The elements I am wearing were all made in China. Sheree as taken on a personal challenge to have snaps designed and produced in the USA but can only carry those in her shop. If you are interested in what those are, she would welcome email at bejeweledbysheree@yahoo.com. I am also hoping that she puts some of these original designs on her Facebook page.

The pieces that I am showing today retail between $5-$15, depending on the piece. There are also two different sizes of snaps. The regular snaps such as the ones I am wearing are 18mm and mini snaps which are 12mm. The minis take different base pieces. Most regular snaps are $4 and minis are around $2.

I will warn you that the site is huge. I used the search function a lot and would search by subject matter or color. A good example would be football. With that search, five regular size snaps come up along with three mini. This doesn't even count the mini snaps of every American professional football team. 

I hope I have helped with some Christmas shopping decisions and will list some important links. If I had granddaughters, I am pretty sure they would find a few pieces under the tree. If you live near Adrian, MO,  head over to Byrds on Main Street and visit Sheree's shop and pick up one of Jennifer's pecan pies while you are at it. We had both her Classic and Carmel for Thanksgiving-Heaven!



Links to Sheree:

Bejeweled By Sheree Online shopping site
Bejeweled By Sheree Facebook page 

That's all I have for today so...

Adieu until the next time and in the meantime...
Happy Styling!




This week, I am linking up with Patti's Not Dead Yet Style's Visible Monday HERE Cherie's  Style Nudge's Shoe and Tell HERE, Catherine's Not Dressed As Lamb's I will Wear What I like HERE, Elegantly Dressed and Stylish Turning Heads Tuesday HERE, Living On Cloud Nine's Style Perspectives HERE, Shopping My Closet's Style Me Wednesday HERE, The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore HERE, High Altitude Style's Link-Up HERE, Fashion Should Be Fun's Fun Friday Fashion Link Up HERE, Shelbee's Edge of the Week Link Up HERE, Nancy's Fashion Style's Fancy Friday , Color and Grace's Fashion Link-Up HERE Rachel's (Rachel The Hat) The Passion For Fashion Link-up HERE and Style Crone's Hat Attack HERE.


Photo credit for this week goes to Michael for my portraits and myself for the shop photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment