Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Poodle Time! Deck The Tree With Poodles

Most of our trees are up, so this week I went on a Poodle ornament hunt across the Internet. Here's just a small amount of what I discovered.


This is my favorite. Why?-because you can make it at home. I found a wonderful blog for do it yourself things for dogs.-Sew Doggie Style


This ornament is already sold but I think the Etsy shop owner
will make ornaments on request (probably after Christmas) and maybe with 

you dog's portrait.The shop's name is TreePets,

Love this little brown Poodle ornament. He is made by a small company (ArcherEnterprisess) along with many other dog breed ornaments. 

You can find all kinds of dogs hiding in teacups at "My Favorite Holiday Store".



Pick your color-but the black is already sold out for this year.
These can be found at Trendy Tree.

And I saved this beauty for the end. It is the elusive ornament-I can't
really find a direct store to get it from-but it's
so beautiful, I had to put it in.

I could go on and on with the ornaments. If you start looking around you will see what I mean. Have a great decorating week.






No comments:

Post a Comment