Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Poodle Time!-Miscellany

Wonderful Vintage wallpaper


We have made it through Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and I know that all of our minds are on Christmas and Hanukah. 

We have holiday posts planned, but for today I am going to just put up a collection of images that just don't really fit into any category. I just really like them. So without further yak-yak, here they are:


Boy was Prince Rupert's constant companion until the dog's death at the Battle of Marston Moor (2 July 1644)


My dream is to design a modern day version of this vintage sweater.


 Sophia and I actually got kicked out of a gallery-Lucky woman.


I love this-Poodle goes Victorian


Neat fashion illustration


A dedication to my favorite period in design-Mid-Century Modern



Sophia in Richard Schultz Chair for Knoll, circa 1960's 
(the chair, not the poodle)

No comments:

Post a Comment